Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Entrance Online Practice Test
Madhya Pradesh Pre Engineering Test commonly known as MP – PET is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board, Bhopal for admission to nearly 159 institutes in Madhya Pradesh offering following given courses :
- B.E. Courses in engineering colleges declared autonomous by the state Govt. Aided Engineering colleges, Self Financing, Autonomous colleges Private colleges and out site state colleges.
- B. Pharmacy, D-Pharmacy in Pharmacy colleges declared Autonomous by the State Govt., Aided and Private colleges.
- B.Sc. ( Agriculture. ), B.Sc ( Horticulture ), B.Sc. ( Forestry ), B.Sc. ( Agr. Engineer ), B.Sc. ( Agr. & Entrepreneurship ) in Agricultural Engineering of the state of M.P
MP PET 2014 admission are based on JEE Main 2014 Score and No Exam is conducted for MP PET 2014.
Educational Qualification :
- A candidate should pass 10 +2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Those who are appearing for class 12th exams in 2011 can also apply for this exam.
- Also a candidate should not be more than 21 years ( 24 years for SC / ST ) on 1st October, 2012.
- Those students who are applying for MP PET Seats should have a Madhya Pradesh domicile for which a candidate should have at least been educated for 3 consecutive years in the last 5 years in an institution in Madhya Pradesh.
MP PET Pattern
MP – PET consists of objective type multiple choice questions in the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Medium of the exam is English.
The paper will consist of objective questions from the following subjects :
- Physics – 300 marks
- Chemistry – 300 marks
- Mathematics – 300 marks