GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ) 2016
“GATE 2016“ examination is conducted on behalf of GATE Committee all over India every year.
GATE 2016 Entrance Exam places deserving and motivated candidates for Post Graduate admission in Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy and Technology at the National level.
Achievers of the Entrance exam can be admitted in any top colleges of India.
Eligibility to appear for GATE 2016 Exam :
- Final year students / Bachelor Degree holders of Engineering / Technology / Architecture
- Final year students / Master Degree holders of Maths / Science / Statistics / Computer Applications
- Four / Five years Integrated Master Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology
- Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology
- AMIE / AMICE
GATE 2016 Online Examination : 30.01.2016 to 07.02.2016
GATE 2016 Exam Pattern :
In all the papers, there will be a total of 65 questions carrying 100 marks, out of which 10 questions carrying a total of 15 marks are in General Aptitude (GA).
Online Practice Tests for GATE 2016 Engineering / Exam Disciplines :
- AE Aerospace Engineering( Click here for GATE 2016 Aerospace Engineering Online Test Pack )
- CE Civil Engineering( Click here for GATE 2016 Civil Engineering Online Test Pack )
- AG Agricultural Engineering
- AR Architecture and Planning
- BT Biotechnology ( Click here for GATE 2016 Biotechnology Engineering Online Test Pack )
- CH Chemical Engineering ( Click here for GATE 2016 Chemical Engineering Online Test Pack )
- CS Computer Science and Information Technology ( Click here for GATE 2016 CS and IT Online Test Pack )
- CY Chemistry
- EC Electronics & Communication Engineering ( Click here for GATE 2016
- EE Electrical Engineering ( Click here for GATE 2016 Electrical Engineering Online Test Pack )
- GG Geology and Geophysics
- IN Instrumentation Engineering ( Click here for GATE 2016 Instrumentation Engineering Online Test Pack )
- MA Mathematics
- ME Mechanical Engineering ( Click here for GATE 2016 Mechanical Engineering Online Test Pack )
- MN Mining Engineering
- MT Metallurgical Engineering ( Click here for GATE 2016 Metallurgical Engineering Online Test Pack )
- PH Physics
- PI Production and Industrial Engineering
- TF Textile Engineering and Fibre Science
- XE Engineering Sciences
- XL Life Sciences
Benefits of taking GATE 2016 :
- A good score would make the student to get admission in IITs, NITs, IIITs and other renowned institutions.
- GATE 2016 qualification provides chances to apply for various fellowships awarded by many Government organizations.
- GATE 2016 qualified candidates are also eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship in CSIR Laboratories and CSIR sponsored projects.
- Focused GATE Preparation also helps in other prestigious PSU recruitment examinations like CIL, AP Genco, AP Transco, NTPC, BSNL etc
- Many PSUs like HAL, IOCL, PGCIL, BARC etc consider GATE 2016 score
GATE 2016 Online Mock / Practice Test Features :
- GATE 10+ years questions are added / solved answers
- GATE Frequently asked questions are included in GATE Online Practice Test / Exam Pack
- GATE Sample papers / GATE Model questions / GATE Old question papers are given as Trial Test ( free ) for Online Practice
- GATE 2016 Online Mock test series are given for Online Practice
- GATE 2016 Online Trial Exams are provided free for every discipline
Wisdom24x7.com GATE 2016 online Mock Tests are User friendly, economical, worth and escalate the GATE Exam takers accuracy, acumen, acceleration
Wisdom24x7.com offers Online mock tests for all GATE Engineering disciplines and the questions are based on the updated syllabus.
Number of GATE Attempts :
No restriction on attempts for taking GATE; GATE 2016 score is valid for the two years.