GATE ( Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering ) 2014
“GATE 2014“ examination is conducted on behalf of GATE Committee all over India every year.
GATE 2014 Entrance Exam places deserving and motivated candidates for Post Graduate admission in Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy and Technology at the National level.
Achievers of the Entrance exam can be admitted in any top colleges of India.
Eligibility to appear for GATE 2014 Exam :
- Final year students / Bachelor Degree holders of Engineering / Technology / Architecture
- Final year students / Master Degree holders of Maths / Science / Statistics / Computer Applications
- Four / Five years Integrated Master Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology
- Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology
- AMIE / AMICE
Benefits of taking GATE 2014 :
- A good score would make the student to get admission in IITs, NITs, IIITs and other renowned institutions.
- GATE 2014 qualification provides chances to apply for various fellowships awarded by many Government organizations.
- GATE 2014 qualified candidates are also eligible for the award of Junior Research Fellowship in CSIR Laboratories and CSIR sponsored projects.
- Focused GATE Preparation also helps in other prestigious PSU recruitment examinations like CIL, AP Genco, AP Transco, NTPC, BSNL etc
- Many PSUs like HAL, IOCL, PGCIL, BARC etc consider GATE 2014 score
GATE 2014 Online Mock / Practice Test Features :
- GATE 10+ years questions are added along with clear explanation ( wherever necessary ) / solved answers
- GATE Frequently asked questions are included in GATE Online Practice Test / Exam Pack
- GATE Sample papers / GATE Model questions / GATE Old question papers are given as Trial Test ( free ) for Online Practice
- GATE 2014 Online Mock test series are given for Online Practice
- GATE 2014 Online Trial Exams are provided free for every discipline
Wisdom24x7.com GATE 2014 online Mock Tests are User friendly, economical, worth and escalate the GATE Exam takers accuracy, acumen, acceleration
Wisdom24x7.com offers Online mock tests for all GATE Engineering disciplines and the questions are based on the updated syllabus.
Number of GATE Attempts :
No restriction on attempts for taking GATE; GATE 2014 score is valid for the two years.